Words of Wisdom
Start Dental Practice
Make your Patients Love You
“Ideas, Innovation and Inspiration for today’s starting up practice dentist”
The first event of its kind ever to be held in Australia.
Connecting dentists with members of the finance, fit-out, legal, and dental equipment professions. All your start up questions answered, all in one day, all under one roof.
- Create your own Practice “blueprint for success”
- Speed bumps & speed cameras — how you can be caught out when starting out and how to handle it
- Thinking of starting your own practice but not sure where to start?
- How to make the patient LOVE you — its not just what to do, its not just what to say, it is about how to say it
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Dental Practice start up
- Already have your own practice but want more patients?
- Contract interviews for graduates — what do I say, what do I ask, how do I negotiate?
Jeffrey Kho is regarded as one of Australia’s most successful young dentists. By the age of 27 he had co-founded two successful dental clinics in Brisbane, employing four dentists and numerous staff members. He is a leading provider of Mini Dental Implants and also lectures on their use. His interests lie in cosmetic, orthodontic and implant dentistry, but he is most passionate about starting up practice and creating patients who LOVE you.
“Jeff is one of the most enthusiastic, energetic people I have had the pleasure to know. He pours all of this passion into the business of dentistry and the results speak for themselves”
Michael Mandikos, Prosthodontist, Brisbane.
“If you want to learn how to grow your practice from someone with real-world experience and hear a speaker who is engaging, interesting and funny, you don’t want to miss this program!”
Ken Warren, Past-President, Qld Chapter of the National Speakers Association of Australia